Many of our partners and leading household appliance manufacturers attended the International Home & Housewares Show in Chicago (March 10-13).
The International Home & Housewares Show is the world’s premier housewares marketplace, features 2,000 exhibitors from 34 countries, and more than 20,000 buyers from over 100 countries around the world. It’s truly the biggest show for the world’s largest audience of home goods and housewares professionals. Every year more than 60,000 of the world’s most important professionals gather to do business, including many in the home appliance parts business.
The organizers of the show split the massive show into five separately titled expos:
- clean, contain and sustain (featuring bath + shower accessories, cleaning products + supplies, etc.)
- dine and design (featuring cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools and accessories, etc.)
- discover design (designer tableware, flatware, cutlery, kitchen collections, etc.)
- wired and well (major appliances, household and kitchen electrics, etc.)
- the international global crossroads expo (w/ international manufacturers)
As an appliance parts company for refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, ranges, dishwashers, air conditioners, ice machines, garbage disposals, and more, we are most interested in the innovation and product exhibits that will take place in the Wired and Well expo. At that expo, you’ll see many of the manufacturers that we currently distribute products, or are their recognized warranty parts distributor. These include premium home appliances lines like Whirlpool, Amana, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Maytag, Electrolux, Frigidaire, General Electric, Kenmore, SpeedQueen, Thermador, Bosch, Gagganau, Fasco, and many more.
Appliance Parts Company is the number one source for all home appliance parts needs, carrying thousands of appliance parts for any and all major appliances. We offer professional installation, maintenance tips, great prices and fast delivery. Click over to our easy to use web page for a centralized solution for locating the appliance part you need.